Beantwoord

Why is my urgent payment processed the next day?

• Aan het opstarten
  • 0 reacties
Hey, i made an urgent transfer to other bank acc in netherlands, i payed 4.50E to wait for the next day?? this not how an urgent payment is made. *working in bank and first time show that. Thanks
icon

Beste antwoord door Marijke 7 februari 2018, 09:38

Hi GeorgeK,

Welcome to our community. I can imagine that it doesn’t feel right that your urgent payment took place the next day. However, if you do a transfer after 4.30 PM, it will be transferred the next day. You can find the information here at the bottom of our site. Your payment will be transmitted today. If you do the urgent payment before 4.30 PM, it will be transmitted the same day.

Bekijk origineel

3 Reacties

Hi GeorgeK,

Welcome to our community. I can imagine that it doesn’t feel right that your urgent payment took place the next day. However, if you do a transfer after 4.30 PM, it will be transferred the next day. You can find the information here at the bottom of our site. Your payment will be transmitted today. If you do the urgent payment before 4.30 PM, it will be transmitted the same day.
(bericht verwijderd opmerking was niet juist)
GeorgeK, it's still an "urgent" transaction. As a normal one can technically take up to 4 banking days to complete.

Though you are right, if you pay €4,50 for an urgent transaction, there is no excuse that it gets postponed until the next banking day. If you paid that €4,50 on a saturday evening, chances are that your transaction won't go through until monday after 4am. Because aparently banking computers need their sunday rest.

Reageer

• :D
    • :?
    • :cool:
    • :S
    • :(
    • :@
    • :$
    • :8
    • :)
    • :P
    • ;)