SNS

Beantwoord

Why should the CFD department block an account without alerting us by mail or anything

• 23 december 2017
  • 8 Reacties
  • 623 Keer bekeken

I traveled to africa and all i do is move money from my SNS account to my Bunq account so that i can use my master card abroad since i can't use SNS pinpass in Africa, i also receive payments on my sns bank account and my salary. my work place just called me to alert me that my account is blocked because they tried to pay my salary and they released the account has been blocked. i didn't received any mail or any notification until i opened my SNS mobile app and tried to move money to my savings there i found out that my account has been just blocked. i want to know why they took our email address when we were opening the account either online or at the sns office.
moreover you have our phone numbers and all that why can't you even call to find out if whats happening with the account is legit or not, people just get their accounts blocked for changing limits on their card what is really happening? what is worse if you call the bank after going through all their security questions to identify yourself they will just tell you "we are not allowed to tell you whats going on" depositing your hard earn money in sns bank and go through these stress then its better to keep money under our beds. even if you mail the CFD they act as if they haven't seen your mail it takes days.they reply you whenever they feel like. is this how bank suppose to serve their customers ? blocking my account where else do you want me to get money to pay my bills and to feed my family if it takes days to react to my complains. its better the CFD people provides us with a phone number to call than email because they don't reply or maybe i think they check their mails weekly or so. because i have mailed them and up till now no response why? is not my right to know whats happening to my account? apply human rights here .
icon

Beste antwoord door PetervR 24 december 2017, 11:53

@Tyrion Sorry for my late response. If you send an email to: webcare@sns.nl with your postal code, house number, last name and date of birth, I’ll get in touch with CFD on Wednesday to inquire what’s going on.

@BigBen Bedankt voor je bericht, hier had ik gisteren inderdaad op moeten reageren.
Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

I've seen this before. It looks like CFD sees an SNS customer as a suspect and has an extreme low sense of customer support. Some people had their accounts blocked just because they trade in Bit Coins.
Tyrion schreef in de koffiekamer het volgende (omdat mogelijk de Mods hier niet/minder kijken het hier gezet
Groet,
Ben 🆒 )
I traveled to africa and all i do is move money from my SNS account to my Bunq account so that i can use my master card abroad since i can't use SNS pinpass in Africa, i also receive payments on my sns bank account and my salary. my work place just called me to alert me that my account is blocked because they tried to pay my salary and they released the account has been blocked. i didn't received any mail or any notification until i opened my SNS mobile app and tried to move money to my savings there i found out that my account has been just blocked. i want to know why they took our email address when we were opening the account either online or at the sns office.
moreover you have our phone numbers and all that why can't you even call to find out if whats happening with the account is legit or not, people just get their accounts blocked for changing limits on their card what is really happening? what is worse if you call the bank after going through all their security questions to identify yourself they will just tell you "we are not allowed to tell you whats going on" depositing your hard earn money in sns bank and go through these stress then its better to keep money under our beds. even if you mail the CFD they act as if they haven't seen your mail it takes days.they reply you whenever they feel like. is this how bank suppose to serve their customers ? blocking my account where else do you want me to get money to pay my bills and to feed my family if it takes days to react to my complains. its better the CFD people provides us with a phone number to call than email because they don't reply or maybe i think they check their mails weekly or so. because i have mailed them and up till now no response why? is not my right to know whats happening to my account? apply human rights here .
Badge
In order to speed up the process I would call in to customer service
The number is 030 - 633 30 00 and on Saturday you will be able to reach them til 5 pm
Ik begrijp er niets van, deze melding loopt nu al 12u en er heeft nog steeds geen mod gereageerd!!
Omdat dit de koffiekamer is en mogelijk (dienstdoende) Mods niet van koffie houden, hier niet kijken, of wat dan ook, ook even een bericht gemaakt in "dagelijkse bankzaken". Maar daar is ook in geen velden of wegen een reactie te bekennen??
Jammer: loopt een klant zich tijdens de feestdagen (mogelijk) lekker op te winden!
Groet,
Ben 🆒
@Tyrion Sorry for my late response. If you send an email to: webcare@sns.nl with your postal code, house number, last name and date of birth, I’ll get in touch with CFD on Wednesday to inquire what’s going on.

@BigBen Bedankt voor je bericht, hier had ik gisteren inderdaad op moeten reageren.
@BigBen Voor het overzicht heb ik de topics samengevoegd.

Groet,
Ben 🆒
PS Tyrion niet meer gereageerd?
Badge +2
@BigBen: We laten het aan Tyrion over om dat hier te delen of niet.

Reageer